Closed Ban Appeal (not accepted at this time)

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by david saunders, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. david saunders

david saunders New Member

Current In-game Name:subzero69

Date/Time you were banned:i dont remember

How long is your ban, if you were made aware?:banip,yes

Is this your first time banned?:on this server it is

Have you made attempts outside this post at appealing ban?:this is my first ban appeal for this server

What were you banned for:disrespecting staff

Explain, in your own words, why you were banned:arguing and disrespecting staff

What actions will you take, in the future, so this doesn’t happen again:not to do it again and co-inside with staff adn hopefully
    be given a second chance

Any screenshots/additional evidence:i dont think so as far as i remember

2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

This appeal does not show, to me, that you wish to be unbanned or that you learned your lesson.

I will forward this on to the other admins and we will make a collective decision but as of now, I don't feel this appeal shows anything on your part, as to why you should be unbanned.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  3. RedBear47

RedBear47 King of Rising Pheonix
    Staff Member Hufflepuff Donator Engineer Admin

SubZero69, are you certain the ban was just for disrespecting staff? It seems for an ip ban, it would have been a bit more. Also, I'm not sure how the statement that you will just "not to do it again" is supposed to give us any assurance that it or something else won't happen again. Could you add more explanation that will give us the reassurance we are looking for?

4. david saunders

well i dont remember what exactly happen.i think i remember part of i applied for staff and i applied for mod and she made it seem like there was a mod pos open and then without saying anything my app was denied and i found out from a former staff member of this server that she only needed builders and i got mad.when i say i wont do it again meaning my behavior will be normal but I WILL NOT apply for staff for this server plus the other thing is saying different things disrespectful things to gamer away from minecraft i wont do again

5. david saunders

i will be fine with ur guys decision

6. david saunders

actually u know nvm disregard my appeal.u know i just came here to apologize anyways it dont matter if i get on or not so ty anyways

7. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

Yes, that is correct as I have spoken to that former staff member. Plus, we had issues with your drunken nights....

Either way, we were willing to give you another chance with the exception that you’d be watched closely and any step out of line would cause for a reban however your indecisiveness about your appeal shows to me you have no desire to be on a Ultracraft again.

For that, this ban appeal will be denied for the time being. This will also reflect any future ban appeals you may decide to put forward.

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.