Closed Staff application [Pending good behavior and persistent activity]

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by unlivablepengu6, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unlivablepengu6

unlivablepengu6 New Member

1. My in game username is Unlivablepengu6 (I will be changing it soon to unlivabletiger6). I do not have a nickname yet as I am not the rank to do so.
    2.I am applying for GroundsKeeper.
    3.My timezone is English UTC.
    4.I cannot use slack at this moment in time but I am more than happy to learn to.
    5.I do not know exactly when I started UC but i believe it is sometime in the middle of 2016 (July).
    6.I am online most days my activity is a bit dodgy in the fact of i have had a few breaks in the past, I recently have been on everyday. Note i am in school so I sometimes have homework to do.
    7. I have never been banned, muted or jailed.
    8.I am applying to be an staff member because i enjoy this server so much and like the community extremely and I want to help other players and help the server in any way I can and be a part of the amazing staff team.
    9. I believe I can contribute comedy and happiness and help players in many ways and be extremely kind. I always welcome new players and spend a lot of time helping people, and i always talk to people a lot.
    10. I get along very well with staff members and always talk to them and get along with them and I have already made friends with most of the active ones!

Thank you greatly for your time. :)

2. gamergirlxo

gamergirlxo Owner of Ultracraft
    Staff Member Owner Hufflepuff Admin

As you stated, your activity being a bit dodgy is what has me concerned. We've had staff members in the past who have been really active for a month, became staff and then just just dropped off the face of the earth and if possible I'd like to try and avoid that going into the future. So on that front we will have to keep an eye on your activity and if it stays persistent.

We'll keep an eye on your behavior/attitude, etc. as well.

unlivablepengu6 likes this.
  3. unlivablepengu6

Ok thank you, I do go on holiday quite a lot and i cant help but not do that but I would be more than happy to stay on discord and talk and help people from discord on the server chat.

4. unlivablepengu6

Anymore news on my application been a while. :p

5. gamergirlxo

I have not seen you around very much. Of course, I haven't been online myself either as I've been busy but it may take some time for us to get a real gauge on your and your activity. Especially with the overhaul, players haven't been playing because there's really no point in it if it's going to reset....anyway, be patient. Perhaps after the overhaul we'll see you around more and we'll be able to accurately gauge your application.

unlivablepengu6 likes this.
  6. unlivablepengu6

Ok sure thing.

7. gamergirlxo

I will be denying this application for the time being as it doesn't seem you are active in-game or on Discord. I understand the server is in a transitional period and not a lot of people are active at all but....still, could be active on Discord and/or the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.